Monday, July 7, 2008

BREAKFAST ON THE DECK


Breakfast? Who needs breakfast when you can eat your toys?!
Hunter and Jack hangout in their Bebe pods on the deck during breakfast.

1 comment:

jeshelden said...

etsy and Josh,

Thank you so much for stopping by on your way home last weekend! Holly and Chip were really excited to see Hunter and Jack and how much they ghave grown! I love all the new pictures! Glad you found a replacement for the favorite toy - love that E-Bay!!

I'm still in recovery phase from the visit. This is the first time I truly realized how small this house is for 6 adults and 2 small children!! You both look wonderful and I'm happy to hear the jobs are going well. The boys seem to be thriving and are still so sweet!

You just missed Amy, she arrived minutes after you took off. It was the first time she had seen Josie since their arrival (and the last). Holly said Josie slept the whole way home on the plane but that the plane was delayed 2 hours before take-off! Long trip!!

Love,
Elaine